SAFARI ON-BOARD A KAYAK FROM OCHO RIOS TO THE DUNN'S RIVER FALLS
Nature excursion, Swimming
A unique safari on-board a two-seater kayak, touring along the Ocho Rios coast to discover the natural beauty of this area, right to the famous Dunn's River Falls: a truly emotional tour
What we will see
- Jamaica Grand Hotel
- Ocho Rios coast, crystal-clear waters, hotels and luxury villas, waterfalls and Blue Mountains, migratory birds and cliff
- Dunn's River Falls and associated beach
What we will do
- After a few minutes on the coach, we will arrive at the*Jamaica Grand Hotel, where we will be provided with the necessary equipment for a *two-seater kayak**.
- Once we are ready, we will set off with our guide to travel along the world famous Ocho Rios coast. We will have plenty of time to admire the beautiful crystal-clear waters and the spectacular coastal views travelling along the coastline on-board a kayak even passing in front of luxury hotels and villas.
- But this is not all: leisurely travelling we will see waterfalls and mini waterfalls until we reach a genuine bird sanctuary supported by the Blue Mountains ecostructure. With a little luck, we will be able to admire some migratory birds on the water's edge and a cliff brimming with sealife.
- We will finally arrive at the world famous Dunn's River Waterfalls,where we will have the opportunity to climb the waterfall and then enjoy the beautiful beach, the famous Dunn's River Beach.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- It is possible to hire rubber shoes for 5 $ directly from Dunn's river falls or the terminal.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.