SAFARI ON-BOARD A JEEP AND DUNN'S RIVER FALLS
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Drink included
A tour upon the discovery of Jamaica on-board a zebra print jeep, to admire the natural beauty of this splendid island up-close and test our fitness when climbing the Dunn's River Falls.
What we will see
- Mountains, valleys and Jamaican vegetation
- Murphy Hill with view of Blue Mountains
- Villages, churches, land and livestock farms
- Dunn's River Falls
What we will do
- We will depart from the port on-board a great, zebra print safari jeep travelling along roads boasting thriving Jamaican vegetation: in this way, we can see various types of ferns, as well as admiring the mountains and valleys of the region characterised by thriving nature.
- We will arrive at Murphy Hill, the highest panoramic point, from where we can enjoy a marvellous view even as far as the mythical Blue Mountains.
- We will continue our jeep tour passing by small villages where we will find ancient churches, never leaving behind the splendour of the surrounding nature. Amongst other things, during the tour, we will visit one of the largest proprietary plots of land in Jamaica with a fully operational livestock farm, learning the great history of this Caribbean island.
- The last stop on our jeep safari takes us to the day's main attraction, the famous Dunn's River Falls, where we can climb the wild waters which, at a height of approximately 180 metres, gush directly into the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- This excursion includes a stretch by jeep on an unpaved road.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- For participants who wish to climb Dunn's river falls, we recommend wearing sturdy shoes with rubber soles or that you bring a spare pair of shoes with you.
- It is not mandatory to buy rubber shoes. It is possible to hire rubber shoes and lockers (not included in the price of the excursion) directly at Dunn's River Falls.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.