EXPEDITION ABOARD SUBMARINE “ATLANTIS”
A thrilling adventure aboard a real submarine 30 metres underwater to discover the coral reef of Gran Cayman where the seabed drops into the abyss. An unmissable occasion to admire the marvels hidden beneath the sea in one of the most beautiful areas of the Caribbean.
What we will see
- Submarine tour of the National Marine Park: tropical flora and fauna of the Caribbean Sea
- Tropical fish, sea turtles and colourful coral
What we will do
- We start our excursion by boarding a real submarine to explore the fascinating underwater life and marine environment of the National Marine Park in the company of expert guides ready to illustrate the tropical flora and fauna of this corner of the Caribbean Sea and to answer all of our questions.
- Inside the spacious and fully air-conditioned Atlantis submarine, we can admire the sea marvels of Grand Cayman while seated comfortably and without getting wet: tropical fish and colourful coral of the most varied shapes, sponges, sea turtles, snappers, groupers, stingrays, etc.
- The underwater experience takes around 1 and a half hours, so we have plenty of time available to go on other excursions or to enjoy a spot of shopping.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness or those with mobility problems.
- Minimum height: 1 metre.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- The use of the flash is not permitted in the submarine.
- Immersion time: 40-45 minutes.