SEGWAY RIDE ON SEVEN MILE BEACH
Nature excursion, Swimming
A thrilling segway excursion to admire enchanting corners and the most famous beach of the Cayman islands where we can relax in the Caribbean sun.
What we will see
- Segway excursion
- Camana Bay
- Observation Tower
- Seven Mile Beach
- Royal Palms Beach Club: relaxation on the beach
What we will do
- We reach the starting point of our excursion where a guide will provide essential instructions to ride our segways, fun two-wheeled self-balancing scooters that we move simply by shifting your body.
- After a bit of practice, we are ready for our adventure! On the way to Camana Bay, a lively tourist destination north of Georgetown with promenades flanked by palm trees and many shops, our guide will tell us interesting historical facts about the Cayman Islands.
- We explore the 20 metre tall Observation Tower offering magnificent views over Grand Cayman.
- We then continue on our segways as far as the Royal Palms Beach Club, from which we access the famous Seven Mile Beach, a true tropical paradise with 10 km of white sandy beach lapped by crystal-clear waters. We speed along the beach on our segway and admire the scenery.
- We then return to the Royal Palms Beach Club, where we enjoy a 90 minute relaxing break to soak up the Caribbean sun on the fine sandy beach, go for a dip in the sea or sip a cocktail purchased at the bar.
What you need to know
- We recommend wearing closed shoes.
- Minimum age: 13 years.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests lacking a good level of balance, reflexes and coordination.
- Maximum weight: 118 kg.
- Pregnant women and guests with cardiac and back problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- Helmets, knee and elbow pads must be worn.