SCUBA DIVING WITH LICENCE IN THE WATERS OF THE CAYMAN ISLANDS
Nature excursion, Swimming
An excursion dedicated to guests with diving license. Diving in the pleasant 28 °C waters of the island, to explore wrecks, coral formations, the brightest colour sponges and parsnips, up-close.
What we will see
- Fauna and flora of the Cayman Islands
What we will do
- The tour will allow us to experience two underwater adventures.
- All the necessary diving equipment is personalised and loaded onto the actual boat (diving suit not included), all ready for a two-tank dive in the famous waters off the western and southern coast of the island.
- The choice of specific diving sites is made on-board, dependent on the type of dive and the weather conditions.
- The options include breathtaking cliffs, beautiful and abundant with fish, shipwrecks, labyrinths and tunnels. Amongst the main attractions, we have Kittiwake, a wreck in an extraordinary artificial barrier, Devil's Grotto and Eden Rock, with fantastic coral formations which are the focal point of underwater photographs, Babylon where we can admire rope-like sponges and black coral formations.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- To take part in this excursion you must know how to swim and be physically fit.
- You must present your scuba diving license (Padi).
- The excursion is not recommended to those under the age of 12 years.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only those who have a scuba diving license, who have dived or taken part in refresher courses over the past 24 months, can participate in this excursion.
- Diving suit is not included.