DIVING WITH TANKS FOR BEGINNERS
Nature excursion, Swimming
Who said that we had to be practically experts to explore the depths of the sea? This tour provides us with a little time to get to know the basics so we can dive even if we do not have a diving license. The magic of the world of abyss is no longer just a mirage.
What we will see
- Basic diving theory and exercises
- Fauna and flora of the Cayman Islands
What we will do
- Thanks to this educational tour, even if we do not have a license, we can see the beautiful underwater universe up-close.
- A divemaster or instructor with PADI license will provide all the instructions on basic diving theory and the techniques needed to implement it.
- After having successfully completed the planned diving exercises, we will tackle a tour of the cliff. We will be able to admire the marvellous colours of the coral reef, the hordes of rays and the various fish species, all within a sea with minimal or no currents, with a constant water temperature of 28 °C, in complete safety.
- The feeling is one of flying on the coral reef, with the possibility of discovering the extraordinary flora and fauna of the Caymans Island without having to complete a long and demanding course.
- The perfect occasion for snorkelling enthusiasts who want to experience the emotions of exploring in complete freedom.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- To take part in this excursion you must know how to swim and be physically fit.
- This excursion is not recommended for passengers who suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility, heart or breathing problems or back problems.
- Participants must complete a questionnaire before taking part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Minors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Wetsuit is not included.