SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF GRAND CAYMAN AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
Discover Grand Cayman with a tour including the most interesting and significant sights with shopping time in an artisan market and a relaxing beach break on the white dunes of the famous Seven Mile Beach.
What we will see
- Shopping in an artisan market
- Sightseeing tour of West Bay
- Camana Bay and Observation Tower
- Town of Hell
- Relaxation at Seven Mile Beach
What we will do
- Our excursion starts in an artisan market where we can indulge in some shopping and purchase authentic local souvenirs.
- We then embark on a sightseeing tour of the West Bay district including the Governor House and the white and pink Old Homestead, the most ancient house on Grand Cayman built in 1912 in the original Cayman Islands style with canes and mud around a frame of extra-hard wood.
- Afterwards, we head to Camana Bay, a new lively tourist destination boasting promenades flanked by palm trees and shops. From the Observation Tower at 20 metres high we admire magnificent views over Grand Cayman.
- We continue with the town of Hell with its unique natural limestone rock formation whose bizarre pinnacles resemble flames, after which the town is named. Let us not miss the chance to send our friends and relatives a postcard directly from Hell!
- We end our excursion with a relaxing break at the famous Seven Mile Beach, a spectacular white sandy beach where we are guests of a resort with free wi-fi and swimming pool.
What you need to know
- A coupon to hire water sports equipment is included.
- Food and beverages can be purchased at the resort bar and restaurant.
- Sun loungers are available to hire.