DISCOVER THE SEABEDS ON-BOARD THE "NAUTILUS" SEMI-SUBMARINE
An exciting adventure on the Nautilus semi-submarine, to admire the marvellous flora and fauna of the Caribbean's most magical region. For those who love history, the thrilling exploration of the wrecks which sunk over 50 years ago, is unmissable.
What we will see
- Semi-submarine tour
- Sea fauna and wrecks of Grand Cayman
What we will do
- We will board "Nautilus", from where we will enjoy an unbeatable, complete tour of the Grand Cayman sea world, both rich and varied.
- "Nautilus", a semisubmersible vessel, boasts a covered extremely spacious cabin, and seats 100 persons The largest and most luxurious submarine in the world, equipped with air-conditioning, gently slides into the waters of the Caribbean, without ever fully immersing itself.
- The vessel is equipped with an audio system and advanced technology video and has proved itself to be an extremely exciting and educational experience thanks to the welcoming and highly qualified personnel.
- Excitement guaranteed in the underwater world of Cheeseburger Reef, the name of which is owing to the specific coral shape which looks like a cheeseburger. This location is popular amongst snorkelling enthusiasts who take their time feeding the fish, who fearlessly approach visitors.
- And that's not all! We will visit the wrecks of Callie, a steel schooner made in the 1900s which run ashore 90 m off the coast of Grand Cayman in 1944 and the Balboa, a cargo ship which sunk in a hurricane in 1932.
What you need to know
* * This excursion includes an English speaking guide. * We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available. * This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems. * The use of a flash is prohibited in the semi-submarine.