DIVING FOR SCUBA DIVING LICENCE HOLDERS
Nature excursion, Swimming
An excursion dedicated to guests with a scuba diving licence. Let's dive into the island’s peaceful waters to explore wrecks, coral reef formations and schools of fascinating fish with evocative names.
What we will see
- The colourful underwater life of the island of St. Thomas
What we will do
- We set out in a fully-equipped coastguard boat and head towards a diving location near a reef or wreck depending on weather conditions.
- During our excursion, a divemaster or PADI instructors are available to assist us on board while supervising the dive.
- All the equipment is available on board, however you can also bring your own.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must present a license issued from one of the following agencies: PADI, NAUI, SSI, SDI, or YMCA.
- Minimum age: 12 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.