TRUNK BAY BEACH IN ST. JOHN AND SNORKELLING
Golden beaches, crystal-clear waters, fish playing among our toes, waves perfect for surfing... Everything surrounded by lush Caribbean vegetation. Trunk Bay Beach is one of the most famous beaches in the world and fully deserves its excellent reputation.
What we will see
- Pillsbury Sound
- St. John
- Cruz Bay
- Hawksnest Bay
- Caneel Bay
- Trunk Bay Beach
What we will do
- We board a ferry to cross Pillsbury Sound, the canal separating the islands of St. Thomas and St. John, and head towards St. John along a panoramic route.
- We pass in front of Cruz Bay, Hawksnest Bay and the famous Caneel Bay resort, built by Laurance Rockefeller, who fell in love with the island and bought most of it, preserving its environment until he sold it to the US on the condition that it would become a National Park.
- We then reach Trunk Bay Beach, one of the most famous beaches in the world where we can relax and enjoy Caribbean sunshine and crystal-clear waters or dive looking for coral and tropical fish. A survey revealed that, during 30 minutes of snorkelling along the Trunk Bay Underwater Trail, you can see 30 different species of fish.
What you need to know
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Snorkelling equipment included.