A WALK ON THE OCEAN FLOOR AT CORAL WORLD
Nature excursion, Swimming
Let’s enjoy a thrilling experience by walking on the ocean floor of the Caribbean Sea to discover how fascinating underwater life truly is.
What we will see
- Caribbean Sea ocean floor
- Underwater trail
- Amazing corals
- Underwater world
- Different species of fish
What we will do
Let’s enjoy a thrilling experience by walking on the Caribbean Sea ocean floor. Our guide will take us and 6 other people along an underwater trail various metres under the sea surface. * We walk holding on to a railing for maximum comfort and safety and enjoy a 30-minute walk to discover amazing corals and observe the truly amazing underwater world and its many fish species and, if we’re lucky, even a sea turtle. Being able to appreciate underwater life not in an aquarium but directly in the ocean is a truly unforgettable experience. * During the walk, we wear a bathing suit and a special helmet which keeps our face and hair dry while providing the air, weight and stability necessary to walk on the ocean floor.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- This excursion does not necessitate any previous experience.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants may wear glasses.
- The maximum depth is approximately 6 metres.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.