JUNGLE QUAD ADVENTURE AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
An exclusive adventure through the Cozumel jungle aboard a quad. A thrilling off-road excursion surrounded by wild landscapes to discover the sacred places of the Mayans. A relaxing stop at the beach is the perfect ending for this adrenaline rush tour.
What we will see
- Cozumel jungle
- Mayan ruins
- Relax on the beach
What we will do
- We greet our guide at the dock and reach our meeting point in the jungle by coach or minibus where our quads await us.
- After an introduction to safety norms, we turn on our engines and start our adventure along narrow winding trails flanked by lush tropical vegetation inhabited by birds and other creatures such as iguanas and rodents.
- Along the way, we also visit some Mayan ruins partially brought to light and learn interesting information on this ancient civilization.
- At the end of our thrilling incursion into the wilderness, we enjoy a regenerating treat, after which we go back to the meeting point and jump on the bus to an amazing beach.
- Here we have some free time to relax by going for a refreshing dip, sunbathing or sipping a drink while taking in picture-perfect views.
- When our free time is over, we can decide whether to go back to the port by coach or stay at the beach and go back later at our expense.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable, closed shoes and to bring sun cream, backpack and insect repellent.
- A valid driving licence is required for this excursion.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. *Protective goggles and helmets are provided and must be worn at all times while riding the quad bikes.
- The road is very rough and uneven and may be very dusty and/or muddy.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides. *The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or people with neck or back problems, heart conditions, epilepsy or asthma.
- The excursion is very intense and provides an adrenaline rush.
- Maximum weight per vehicle: 165 kg.
- Minimum age: 16 years.