CATAMARAN SAILING AND SNORKELLING
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
One of the most popular Cozumel tours since 1992! This excursion offers the maximum fun for everyone - snorkelling in one of the island’s most beautiful places, relax and fun on a private beach and the thrill of a sailing boat.
What we will see
- Catamaran equipped with all facilities
- Snorkelling along the Cozumel coast
- Relax and fun at Fury Beach
What we will do
- We leave the port an exclusive catamaran headed towards one of the best parts of Cozumel coast.
- Our catamaran is over 20 metres long and equipped with all facilities: a ladder plunging into the ocean, freshwater showers, large shaded area with comfortable chairs and tables, sunbathing area, bar and two toilets.
- When we reach our first stop, we dip into the crystal-clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean for an unforgettable snorkelling experience to admire the colourful underwater life.
- Afterwards, we sail along the lovely Cozumel coast as far as the uncontaminated and private Fury Beach, one of the most beautiful of the entire Yucatán peninsula.
- Once on the beach, we can access a wide range of entertainment reserved to Fury Beach guests such as kayaks, inflatable platforms, surfboards, beach inflatables, slides and trampolines.
- Those wishing to relax are spoilt for choice - they can lie on a comfortable lounger and watch the ocean or gently swing on a hammock underneath a coconut tree.
- After out free time, we go back on board, where the crew will involve us in singing and dancing to the notes of classic beach tunes.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Minimum age for snorkelling: 12 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.