JEEP ADVENTURE AND RELAXATION AT ISLA PASIÓN
Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
An adventurous experience on a Jeep to discover Cozumel’s hinterland and a long break to relax on a secluded beach - a perfect combination.
What we will see
- San Miguel de Cozumel
- Bahia Ciega
- Isla Pasión
- Relax on the beach
- Buffet and refreshments on the beach
What we will do
- On our Jeeps, we follow our guide along the roads of San Miguel de Cozumel towards the hotel area and Jungleman Grove.
- The route takes us across the island and its lush tropical vegetation as far as Bahia Ciega in the northern part, which we cross to reach our final destination.
- We leave the Jeeps behind and board a small boat headed to Isla Pasión, a secluded island, far away from the tourist traffic and crowds, with beautiful white beaches lapped by the turquoise sea.
- Once we land on the island, we find ourselves immersed in a haven of peace, without even the remote sound of an engine because no means of transport are allowed in this oasis with stretches of white sand, palm trees, hammocks, picnic tables, volleyball pitches and beach games.
- Refreshments will be available during our stay as well as a delicious buffet.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Each vehicle can hold four persons, one of which will be the guide.
- A valid driving licence is required.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- In no circumstances must you move away from the group with the Jeeps.