BY SUBMARINE ALONG THE CORAL REEF
Experience the magic of boarding a submarine and discovering why Cozumel is a true snorkelling paradise as well as one of the most popular destinations worldwide for diving enthusiasts.
What we will see
- Excursion on an Atlantis submarine
- Flora and fauna of the Caribbean Sea
What we will do
- Our adventure starts aboard the Ana tender, which takes us to Chankanaab in just 15 minutes sailing along the picturesque western coast of the island of Cozumel.
- Chankanaab is the natural habitat of myriads of marine flora and fauna species, which provide a marvellous spectacle which used to be accessible only to divers.
- We then board a submarine, a vessel certified by the US Coast Guard, which provides us with the opportunity to admire the underwater spectacle of the Caribbean Sea through big portholes from a fully air-conditioned cabin.
- We will remain enchanted by the huge variety of tropical marine creatures such as colourful parrotfish, rayfish and sea turtles while the captain navigates through the coral reef.
- During our tour, the co-pilot illustrates the characteristics and curiosities of the underwater life taking place right in front of our eyes and answers our questions.
- Cameras in hand, we must remember to take photographs of this exceptional adventure in the incredible underwater world.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. *This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and claustrophobia and those who have mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Minimum height: 90 centimetres.
- The use of the flash is not permitted in the submarine.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Immersion time: Approximately 40 minutes.