NAVIGATION AND SNORKELING IN THE OCEAN
Nature excursion, Swimming, Shopping, Drink included
A fun and relaxing tour to admire the splendid Grand Bahamas coast on board a catamaran. Equipped with masks and snorkels we explore the magnificent coral formations on the sea bed and on our return we can relax by doing some shopping or going for a walk.
What we will see
- Excursion by catamaran, coastline, beach
- Snorkeling, seabed, corals, fish
What we will do
- We board a modern 14 meter catamaran to admire some of the most beautiful stretches of Grand Bahama's coastline. Once we drop anchor we put on our masks and snorkels and dive into the crystal clear waters of the ocean to explore the splendid seabed with its infinite variety of coral formations and fish.
- After our aquatic adventure, we set sail to admire some other unforgettable beaches on the island's coastline.
- Our tour ends in Port Lucaya where we have some free time for shopping or to go for a walk in the city before taking the shuttle bus back to the ship (shuttle bus runs every half an hour).
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 10 years.