GLASS-BOTTOMED BOAT EXCURSION
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An exciting excursion on board a glass-bottomed boat to admire at close quarters the spectacular colours and the wide variety of fish that abound around the coral reef off Freeport.
What we will see
- Mini-cruise, Freeport coastline, main attractions of the city
- Glass-bottomed boat excursion, coral reef, fish
What we will do
- We leave for a 20 minute mini-cruise along the coast during which we have the opportunity to admire many of the main attractions of Freeport, the second most important centre of the Bahamas after the capital city Nassau.
- Our cruise takes us in the direction of a shallow coral reef where, thanks to the boat's transparent bottom*, we can admire spectacular views of the* seabed in comfort. We are overwhelmed by the bright colours and the wide variety of fish** that abound around this reef that is so full of life.
- Our tour ends in Port Lucaya where we have some free time for shopping or to go for a walk in the city before taking the shuttle bus back to the ship (shuttle bus runs every half an hour).
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.