JEEP SAFARI ON THE BEACH
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An adventure tour that will take us off the beaten tourist track. On this excursion we ride in a Wrangler Jeep following the group leader's jeep; each vehicle can take up to four passengers as couples: a couple can invite another couple to participate!
What we will see
- Breathtaking island beaches and panoramas Luscious vegetation Ceramics workshop
What we will do
This safari is an adventure tour that will take us off the beaten tourist track. Each Wrangler jeep can take up to 4 passengers as 2 couples. A couple can invite another couple to participate! We drive our vehicle and follow the group leader's jeep. * As soon as we disembark the ship we meet our guide who accompanies us to the rental agency to register the drivers. * Our convoy is soon ready to leave for a journey of discovery of breathtaking island beaches and panoramas. * From the sand along the coastline to the luscious vegetation in the hills we explore all the different parts of the island including two of the most beautiful beaches where we have long swimming breaks. * Along the route the guide will provide a running commentary on places of interest and on the fruit and the flowers we come across, illustrating the local history and culture. * The excursion also includes a visit to a ceramics workshop*.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- You must bring a valid driving licence with you.
- During the tour, you must not move away from the group or jeeps.
- There is limited availability of English-language guides.