DUNN'S RIVER FALLS AND AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE DOLPHINS AT DOLPHIN COVE
Nature excursion, Entertainment
This is an excursion that can not be missed. It includes the waterfalls at the River Dunn, the number one attraction and a national symbol of Jamaica, an extraordinary chance of a close encounter with dolphins and the opportunity to visit the tropical jungle with its exotic fauna.
What we will see
- Dunn's River Falls
- Dolphin Cove Park: dolphins, snakes, iguanas and several bird species
- Beach or shopping
What we will do
- Our tour starts with the famous Dunn's River Falls, 180 feet (55 m) high and 600 feet (180 m) long, that flow into the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea through a series of terraced pools and falls that have become the number one attraction, and a national symbol of Jamaica.
- With the help of our guides we can engage in an exciting climb up the natural stairway through the cascading water.
- After this exciting adventure we go to Dolphin Cove, a park that is located in a rather unique cove, where one of the most thrilling experiences of our lives awaits us: a close encounter with some splendid dolphins, indeed close enough to stroke them and even kiss them!
- At Dolphin Cove we can even visit the luscious tropical jungle with its snakes, iguanas and innumerable bird species.
- At the end of our excursion we can choose to either relax on the beach or do some shopping in a very well stocked souvenir shop.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- There are shuttle buses returning to the ship every 20 minutes enabling guests to stay for as long as they wish.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- It is possible to hire rubber shoes directly from Dunn's river falls or Dolphin Cove.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.