A RELAXING DAY ON THE BEACH AND SHOPPING IN OCHO RIOS
Swimming, Shopping, Entertainment
An excursion for those who love to relax and to indulge in shopping. Relax on Bamboo Blu beach in Ocho Rios and go souvenir hunting for a memento of this wonderful island!
What we will see
- Port of Ocho Rios and Mammee Bay_ _
- Bamboo Blu beach and the Caribbean Sea
- Shopping Mall
What we will do
- Our excursion starts with a 15 minute panoramic tour from the Port of Ocho Rios to Mammee Bay. Located 5.5 km west of Ocho Rios, Mammee Bay was once a favourite area for Jamaicans to spend a day on the beach with several small beaches, some of which are well hidden.
- From here we then proceed to Bamboo Blu beach, one of the most charming and well known beaches in Jamaica located half way along the northern coast of the island, where we can relax and enjoy the sun on the white sand, listening to the lapping sound of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Feeling relaxed and refreshed after our day on the beach, we feel ready to engage in some serious shopping. We board our coach and head for a duty free shopping centre in the city where we have some free time to scour the shops before we return to the ship.
What you need to know
- There is a restaurant, bar and souvenir shop right near to the beach.