CATAMARAN TRIP TO ISLA PASIÓN
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
We can let the breathtaking views of the coast enchant us as we sail by catamaran towards Isla Pasión, a private island and the ideal place to relax and enjoy the Caribbean atmosphere to the full.
What we will see
- Mini cruise on a catamaran
- Cozumel Coast
- Bahia Ciega
- Isla Pasión
- Time to relax on the beach
- Buffet lunch and open bar
What we will do
- Our excursion begins when we board the catamaran to ride the waves along the Cozumel Coast which boasts enchanting panoramic views. We are caressed by a refreshing sea breeze as we sit bravely at the prow of the boat or comfortably in the shade while a local guide provides information about Isla Pasión.
- When we reach Bahia Ciega, in the north of the island, we board a small boat for a brief crossing to Isla Pasión, a secluded island, far away from the tourist traffic and crowds, with beautiful white beaches lapped by the turquoise sea.
- Once we land on the island, we find ourselves immersed in a haven of peace, without even the remote sound of an engine because no means of transport are allowed in this oasis with stretches of white sand, palm trees, hammocks, picnic tables, volleyball pitches and beach games.
- A delicious buffet is served for lunch. In the enchanting setting of this small island, we enjoy barbecued fresh fish and chicken, salad, Mexican tortillas and fresh fruit salad.
- During our stay there we can enjoy an open bar with cool beer and margaritas or we can even go for a wonderful tropical cocktail.
- At the end of this wonderful day on the beach, we board the catamaran once again for our return journey and enjoy one last hour of sunshine and breathtaking views.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- The excursion cost includes shower with usable water, changing rooms, drinks and fresh water served during our stop on the island.