ISLA PASIÓN AND KAYAK ADVENTURE
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
We sail by catamaran towards the north of the island, admiring breathtaking views before embarking on a wonderful kayak adventure in close contact with Nature. After the kayak adventure we can finally relax on Isla Pasión's unspoiled beaches and indulge in an excellent buffet.
What we will see
- Mini boat cruise Cozumel Coast Bahia Ciega Kayak adventure Isla Pasión Time to Relax on the beach Buffet lunch
What we will do
- Our excursion begins when we board a boat to ride the waves along the Cozumel Coast which boasts enchanting panoramic views. We are caressed by a refreshing sea breeze as we sit bravely at the prow of the boat or comfortably in the shade while a guide provides a running commentary on Cozumel.
- We reach Bahia Ciega, in the north of the island, and it is here that our kayak adventure to discover the mysteries of the natural world begins.
- We are accompanied by a local guide and we soon feel, at one with Nature, as we glide through the calm waters until we reach the peaceful bays fringed by mangroves and ancient trees, among which we can spot exotic birds and iguanas.
- We then cross the charming peaceful bay to reach Isla Pasión, a secluded island, far away from the tourist traffic and crowds, with beautiful white beaches lapped by the turquoise sea.
- A delicious buffet is served for lunch. In the enchanting setting of this small island, we enjoy chicken, salad, fresh fruit in season and refreshing drinks.We dive into the crystal clear sea water and we are totally bewitched by the idyllic setting which surrounds us a perfect fusion of ourselves with peace and Nature!*
- At the end of this wonderful day on the beach, we board the boat once again for our return journey and enjoy one last hour of sunshine and breathtaking views.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion cost includes shower with usable water, changing rooms, hammocks and various games.
- The kayaks are two-seaters and equipped with life jackets.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must be able to swim.