COZUMEL BY DUNE BUGGY AND SNORKELING
Nature excursion, Swimming, Tasting
We spend the first part of the day on a modern dune buggy, followed by snorkeling in crystal clear waters and finally indulge in total relaxation on a heavenly beach As a fitting end to our day we find time for a little shopping in the finest shops of the city.
What we will see
- Tour in a dune buggy
- Time to relax on a secluded beach
- Guided Snorkeling expedition
- Shopping (optional) in the city centre
What we will do
- The excursion begins with a tour of the island on a dune buggy, exploring the most beautiful parts of Cozumel.
- We start with a thrilling drive in a 4 seater buggy along the spectacular coast road which boasts breathtaking views.
- Our drive takes us to a secluded white sandy beach where we have time to relax, sunbathe and have a swim. We are also treated to some delicious Mexican snacks.
- Once we have put on our equipment, our beach excursion turns into an adventure as we embark on a guided snorkeling expedition for beginners, to admire the incredible wealth of Cozumel's underwater life. Brightly coloured fish, starfish and beautiful coral dazzle the beginners and intrigue the more expert snorkellers.
- At the end of our sea trip, we return to the city on our dune buggy. We can then decide whether to go straight back to the ship or be dropped off at the shopping area of the city centre, to have a look around the shops and perhaps buy some souvenirs.
What you need to know
- Those wishing to remain in the centre and shop, are responsible for paying for the taxi journey back to the ship.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Each dune buggy accommodates 4 participants, one of which will be for the guide.
- To drive a dune buggy you must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driving license (must bring it with you on the excursion).
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides.