FACE-TO-FACE MEETING WITH DOLPHINS AND SEA TURTLES
Nature excursion, Swimming
A day dedicated to two irresistible fascinating sea creatures: the fun dolphins and friendly turtles, which we will learn more about through two sensational experiences in close contact with nature.
What we will see
- Meeting the dolphins
- Swimming with dolphins and boogie board
- Cayman Turtle Centre
- Meeting the turtles
What we will do
- We reach a dolphinarium where we have the opportunity to get to know the most loved marine mammal of all the seas.
- Under the supervision of an instructor, we wear a life vest and enter the water on a submerged platform to make friends with the dolphins. We get to know them, pet them and receive a sweet kiss that gets captured on photo.
- We then enter the water for a thrilling swim with the dolphins and cannot fail to be amazed by the power and speed of their evolutions but, above all, by their gentle nature. * The most thrilling moment is when we literally fly over the water on a boogie board pulled by a dolphin!
- We then move on to the Cayman Turtle Centre, a sea turtle farm home to 8,000 green turtles from newborns to adults of all ages.
- We visit the large farming tank and enjoy a close encounter with the younger turtles in a dedicated area where we can pet them.
- We can explore the park at our leisure and admire all the other animal species it is home to such as birds, butterflies and sea predators - a perfect end to our day in direct contact with nature.
What you need to know
- You must be able to swim and a life jacket must be worn.
- Some evolutions with the dolphins, such as the boogie push may not be allowed to all guests.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.
- To ensure the dolphins' safety, all jewellery must be removed.
- Minimum height to swim with the dolphins: 106 cm.
- Cameras and videocameras are not permitted.