EXPLORING THE NATURE OF GRENADA
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
We set off to explore the most unspoiled areas of an island that never fails to astound, from the enchanted trails of the rainforest to the white beaches and crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea.
What we will see
- St. George, Morne Gazo Panoramic views of the sea and the coastline Grand Anse, time to relax on the beach, swimming
What we will do
- We go through the capital of St. George on our way to the Old Fort Road for a photo stop.
- We then come to Morne Gazo, a conical hill covered by undisturbed rainforest with almost 2 km of nature trails. From the top of the hill there is a panoramic view of Point Salines, the southernmost tip of the island.
- We drive along Westerhall Main Road via the so-called "Sugar Belt", and we pass by a small quaint sugar factory on the way to Grand Anse.
- On the magnificent beach of Grand Anse we are served with a non-alcoholic welcome drink, and we have the opportunity to spend an hour relaxing before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides. *Suitable trekking shoes with non-slip soles are recommended.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.