SAINT GEORGE AND AQUARIUM BEACH
Swimming, Cultural, Tasting
A short but very interesting excursion, to explore the capital of St. George and Aquarium Beach, one of the wildest tropical beaches of Grenada.
What we will see
- St. George, Fort George
- Aquarium Beach
- Relax on the beach, swimming, cocktails
What we will do
- We leave behind the port of Grenada, surrounded by the crater of an ancient volcano, and begin our tropical adventure heading towards St. George, which is famous for its labyrinthine streets winding up and down its surrounding hills reminiscent of San Francisco.
- The first stop is Fort George, one of the many forts on the island which boasts a 360° panorama of Grenada, the capital and a blue expanse of the Caribbean Sea.
- We then proceed south to Magazine Beach where we have some free time to spend at the Aquarium Restaurant and on the wild tropical beach.
- We can stretch out and enjoy the shade of the many tropical plants, take a dip in the crystal clear waters or sip a rum cocktail in comfort at the bar: this is what the Caribbean is all about!
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The beach has a limited number of sunbeds in the shade of the trees which may be hired for $6.00 each.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon.