LOBSTER IS SERVED... ... ON BOARD THE CATAMARAN!
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
Six hours of pure relaxation and fun on board the luxury modern sleek motor catamaran. The cherry on top is a lobster lunch on an enchanting island. Welcome to the Caribbean!
What we will see
- Excursion by motor catamaran
- Hog Island
- Snorkeling on the coral reef
- Lobster lunch
What we will do
- At the port of St. George we board Shadowfax, a modern 18 metre catamaran designed and built by one of the best catamaran designers of the world. This motor catamaran is equipped with various comforts (including snorkeling equipment and fresh water showers), and in favourable weather conditions can exceed 20 knots.
- Our cruise starts along the south western Caribbean coast of Grenada in the direction of Point Salines which is at the southern end of the island. We then head for Hog Island sailing in the direction of the Atlantic.
- After a snorkeling stop at a coral reef that is full of life and colour, we reach the island where we are served a delicious lobster lunch.
- In the afternoon we have all the time we need for a swim before we board Shadowfax again to return to St. George.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- You must be able to swim.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with heart, neck or back problems and pregnant women.
- Trip information and snorkelling safety instructions will be provided by the crew in English.
- Upon the request of the boat captain, life jackets must be worn during snorkelling.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Snorkelling equipment is included.
- For safety and convenience, dependent on sea conditions, the beach and snorkelling site may change upon the decision of the boat captain.
- Half a lobster will be served during lunch.