RIVER TUBING: RIVER ADVENTURE
Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
Guaranteed fun for young and old alike with 'River Tubing', a descent down the river riding the currents on huge floating rings, in the spectacular setting of a tropical forest.
What we will see
- An excursion along the river on floating rings
- Balthazar Estate, Balthazar River, Grand Etang National Park
What we will do
- We leave St. George and head for the Balthazar Estate, surrounded by the beautiful hillside scenery of the Grand Etang National Park.
- Following an introductory briefing on safety and the use of the floating rings, we put on our life jackets, grab a paddle and we are ready to float down the river.
- Accompanied by our instructors, we are tossed and turned by the current as we cross the spectacular exotic rain forest.
- The exciting descent down the Balthazar River has only a couple of breaks near small natural lakes, the last of which is ideal for a swim before having a well-deserved rum punch or a fresh fruit juice and returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Maximum weight: 104 kg.
- We do not recommend using cameras and video cameras; waterproof cameras are preferable.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with heart, neck or back problems and pregnant women.