Jeep adventure in the jungle with lunch
A thrilling Jeep adventure in the jungle for adrenaline lovers: prepare to drive along the roughest roads, get wet and dirty while at the same time admiring the lush rainforest and remains of the ancient Mayan civilisation.
What we will see
- Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost: Jeep adventure in the jungle
- Lush rainforest
- Maya caves and historic sites
What we will do
- Prepare yourselves for an exceptional adrenaline rush at the Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost as we start a fun Jeep adventure on the rough jungle trails.
- Nature lovers can admire the lush rainforest with its tall trees among which we find ancient caves and Mayan historical sites.
- Thrill seekers are guaranteed a buzz - we drive along mountain roads through the jungle with an infinite variety of fascinating plants.
- We ride along 5.5 km of bends and turns involving limestone caves, climbing hills and descending through valleys to discover Belize's wild beauty.
- Before making our way back to the basecamp, we can purchase a photo of our adventure.
- Local food and beverages included in the tour.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 17 years.
- Drivers must hold a valid driving licence.
- The excursion is prohibited for pregnant women and guests with mobility problems, back, neck or heart issues, convulsions as well as visual and auditory disorders.
- Do not forget a change of clothing as the trail could become quite muddy.
- The coach transfer takes approximately 1 hour and a half.