JUNGLE ADVENTURE ON A MOUNTAIN BIKE
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
An unmissable excursion for cycling enthusiasts. We cycle freely in the tropical jungle of Belize, and have fun spotting animals that live in the trees, like iguanas and howler monkeys. And, after our cycling expedition, a nice pool to relax is just what we need.
What we will see
- Bacab Eco Park
- Mountain bike excursion, jungle, iguanas, howler monkeys
- Buffet lunch, relax by the pool, hammocks
What we will do
- We travel in an air-conditioned coach to Bacab Eco Park, where instructors will provide us with a helmet, a mountain bike and all the necessary safety information.
- And we are off for an adventure in the tropical jungle. The guide will help us to identify iguanas basking lazily in the sun on tree branches. If we listen carefully we may be able to hear the cries of the timid howler monkeys and if we are lucky we might even spot them!
- After our ride we return to Bacab Eco Park, where have time for a light buffet lunch and time to relax in the swimming pools of the establishment where we can even lie down comfortably on a lounger or a hammock.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided in English.
- Given the large number of excursions and vehicles, we cannot guarantee that a member of the ship’s crew will be available to assist you in your language.
- There will be a 15-20 minute boat transfer from where the ship is anchored to the pier in Belize City from where the vehicles depart.
- The transfer to Bacab Eco Park takes approximately 30 minutes.
- The bicycle trip lasts around 50 minutes.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Maximum age: 65 years.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight: 113 kg.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed as the species described live freely in the wild.
- The excursion is reserved for those in good health and is prohibited to pregnant women or those suffering from back, neck and hip problems.
- Included: mountain bike, helmets and lunch.
- You must wear closed shoes.
- Don't forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, a hat, sun cream and insect repellent.
- We recommend bringing cash with you to make any purchases because not all stores accept credit cards.
- This excursion is not refundable. For further information, please see the general terms and conditions at the Excursions Office.