ANTIGUA BY CATAMARAN, SNORKELLING AND LUNCH ON BOARD
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
Accompanied by engaging calypso music while enjoying the spectacular view of Antigua from the sea, we embark on a relaxing catamaran excursion which can not fail to include a snorkeling expedition to explore the underwater world.
What we will see
- Jumby Bay
- Bird Island
- Devil's Bridge
- Green Island with snorkeling expedition
- Lunch on board
- Nelson's Dockyard
- Pillars of Hercules
What we will do
- Our excursion begins at the pier, where we board a fast motor catamaran in which we can choose our own personal spot to relax: in a peaceful area in the shade, or under the Caribbean sun, in both cases sipping a drink from the very well stocked bar on board. Pleasant Caribbean music provides the background accompaniment.
- We head for the northern coast of Antigua to enjoy the spectacular panorama dotted with white sandy beaches and fabulous resorts. Along the way, the members of the crew point out the most beautiful spots on the island: Jumby Bay, the VIP resort, Bird Island, famous for the overwhelming joy of its inhabitants, and the natural arch of Devil's Bridge, where the waves break.
- The Captain drops anchor at Green Island, with its calm warm waters; here we can disembark and relax on the beautiful secluded beach, dive into the turquoise waters and go snorkeling to discover the secrets of the underwater world.
- We return on board for lunch accompanied by refreshing drinks in this spectacular setting.
- When the time comes we weigh anchor and set off for the eastern seaboard, from where we can admire from afar the cliff-top villa of the famous musician Eric Clapton.
- We proceed towards the English Harbour, where we can see Nelson's Dockyard, and we sail along the coast, with its pure white sandy beaches and unspoiled bays.
- To conclude our excursion we head for the southern coast where we see the breathtaking Pillars of Hercules, spectacular rock formations formed by the erosive action of the sea.
What you need to know
- Snorkelling equipment is provided on-site.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.