THE TROPICAL PARADISE OF ACCRA BEACH (Half Day)
A lovely relaxing yet fun break on a heavenly beach after a short sightseeing tour of Bridgetown. The amazing setting of Accra Beach offers everything we need for a dreamlike experience: crystal-clear sea, white sand, water sports and an elegant boardwalk with a myriad of cafés.
What we will see
- Relaxing break at Accra Beach
- Free time on the beach
- The joys of life at the beach: swimming, water sports and tanning
- Walk along the South Coast Boardwalk
What we will do
- We start our excursion with a sightseeing tour of Bridgetown, the historic capital of Barbados. The city is dotted with magnificent colonial residences, lovely cafés and shops of all kinds. The historic city centre is so precious that it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- We then head south to Accra Beach, a lovely wide long beach with sand as white as snow surrounded by tall palm trees.
- Once there, we have plenty of time to enjoy the beach as we please: we can take a dip in the blue sea, lazily lounge in the sun to top up our tans or go for a stroll on the shore.
- On the beach, there are facilities where we can hire water sports equipment so we can windsurf, snorkel, surf and boogie board. Physical activity lovers are truly spoilt for choice!
- Behind the beach, there is the South Coast Boardwalk, ideal for a stroll or to take advantage of the many benches overlooking the sea as well as of the bars and refreshment points where we can stop for a drink or for a snack.
What you need to know
- If you prefer to stay all day at the beach please have a look at tour code 3506 THE TROPICAL PARADISE OF ACCRA BEACH (Full Day) ?