KAYAK EXCURSION THROUGH THE MANGROVES
Nature excursion, Entertainment, Drink included
An exciting kayak excursion through the mangroves and the dense Caribbean vegetation of the Island of Martinique, to discover unspoiled areas and peaceful waters. Guaranteed adventure and fun!
What we will see
- Kayak tour through the mangroves, dense vegetation, tropical flora and fauna
What we will do
- We leave the ship by boat and head for a small island where our kayaks await us.
- We are welcomed by guides who give us an introduction to Kayaking and a safety briefing. We then venture into a natural mangrove forest, where we can enjoy an idyllic atmosphere: the calm waters in the shadow of the mangroves are indeed ideal for beginners.
- As we sail through the waters under the dense vegetation, the guide illustrates in greater detail the surrounding area and the flora and fauna.
- During our return journey to the ship, we are served with refreshments and we have the opportunity to swim at Anse Mitan.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on underneath your clothing before leaving the ship.
- We recommend bringing spare clothing with you (underwear, t-shirt, etc.).
- This excursion does not include a guide.