RELAX ON THE BEACH AT POINTE MARIN
We indulge in a few hours of total relaxation, far away from everything, on the splendid beach at Pointe Marin, where the turquoise sea and the fine white sand create an idyllic setting.
What we will see
- Pointe Marin Beach
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and head south towards Pointe Marin, which boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, thanks to the turquoise sea, which is crystal clear and always calm. In addition, it has a very favourable position: facing west, the sun sets much later on this beach with respect to the beaches on the eastern side of the island. This beach is situated on the south-western coast, close to the southernmost point of the island. It is a spectacular beach which nestles in a deep inlet and is therefore protected from the wind. This coastline boasts fine white sand beaches scattered with beautiful palm trees which provide a pleasant natural shade. Pointe Marin beach is well equipped with various tourist amenities in addition to the many distinctive bars and kiosks.
- Here we have the opportunity to relax for about 3 hours before returning to the port.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Don't forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, sun cream and local currency.
- The beach is not equipped; there are no loungers or parasols.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on before leaving for the excursion.
- The coach ride from the port to the beach takes approximately 1 hour.