GLASS-BOTTOMED BOAT TOUR OF THE CORAL REEF
Sail the turquoise Caribbean waters aboard a glass-bottomed boat to admire at close quarters the spectacular colours and the wide variety of fish that abound around the coral reef off Key West.
What we will see
- Glass-bottomed boat tour
- Magnificent views of the sea and Key West *Fabulous coral reef
- Underwater flora and fauna
What we will do
- We get on a fully air-conditioned glass-bottomed boat and head to the open sea. We sail the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean sea and admire the enchanting views that pass before our eyes.
- A few kilometres off the coast with the Key West skyline in the distance, we admire the only living coral reef of the United States that appears before us in all its glory.
- As we look through the glass bottom of our boat, we feel as if we were diving yet keeping our feet dry: the majestic intricate corals, hundreds of colourful fish, soft coral and a myriad of other sea creatures populate the fascinating scenery.
- We keep our cameras at the ready to capture sensational images of the sea creatures we meet such as sharks, dolphins and rays.
What you need to know
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Personal wheelchairs can be used to transport guests to and from the departure point. Wheelchairs and strollers must be left on the dock during the tour.