GRAND CAYMAN FROM COAST TO COAST
The ideal tour to see everything, absolutely everything on Cayman Island: from its most curious places of interest, to its golden beaches and on to the aroma of rum. And to conclude, well-deserved relaxation on the beach.
What we will see
- Seven Miles Beach
- Rum Cake Factory
- Blow Holes
- Rum Point: relax on the beach
What we will do
- We embark on a full day excursion that will show us Grand Cayman from all angles!
- The tour starts as we cross the northern part of the island where the hotels are located, to see the Seven Miles Beach, with its seven miles of white sand, the Governor's House and the Old Homestead (an original Caymanian house).
- We cannot fail to stop in Hell: a natural limestone formation with bizarre jagged pinnacles that look like flames which earned the place its unique name.
- Be careful not to fall for Satan's flattery at the souvenir shop, but do remember to send a postcard with a postmark from Hell! We give in immediately to another temptation at the Rum Cake Factory where we stop to taste the famous Grand Cayman rum cake.We then head south to take some photos of Blow Holes* that give rise to spectacular plumes of spray when waves crash against the rocks, as far as the wreck of the Ten Sail.
- As we view the site of this old wreck which left a mark on the history of the Cayman Islands in 1794, we can also enjoy the view of the Caribbean from the low cliffs.
- We finally reach Rum Point where we relax on the beach, and enjoy the Caribbean sand and sun.
- Before returning to the cruise terminal there is one last stop at the old Guard House in Bodden Town, the first settlement on Grand Cayman.
What you need to know
- The vehicle driver provides the excursion guide in English.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.