VIRGIN GORDA: MYSTERIOUS CAVES AND NATURAL POOLS
Sightseeing, Swimming, Tasting
When geology and nature happily combine, the result is extraordinary beauty, which is what we will find at the beaches known as The Baths and Devil's Bay, where a host of spectacular caves and natural pools appear between imposing boulders. And to get our strength back, we will top off this fabulous experience with a snack and a cool drink.
What we will see
- Sightseeing cruise
- The Baths
- Devil's Bay
- Fabulous beaches and swimming in the sea
- Snack and cool drink
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin with a scenic trip across Sir Francis Drake Channel on a high-speed ferry, which will offer us views of the string of wonderful islands in the archipelago.
- We will head to Spanish Town, the capital of the smaller island, Virgin Gorda, where we will disembark to drive to our destination.
- Typical local vehicles will take us to the entrance to The Baths, an awe-inspiring natural wonder.
- We will set off along a narrow path that leads to a white sand beach with turquoise waters, framed by huge, round granite boulders, mysterious caves and natural sea-water pools.
- Another adventurous trail will lead us to a second beach, the picturesque Devil's Bay, also part of a nature park that protects its extraordinary features.
- At the end of our time in this idyllic spot, we will head to a local restaurant where we will be offered a snack and a cool drink so that we can have a nice rest before returning to the ferry that will be waiting to take us back to the port.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Information will be provided by the crew on the boat and assistants at the beach in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The beach is not equipped.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems or those who suffer from sea sickness.
- You must be able to swim.
- We recommend wearing comfortable, robust shoes to walk along the path that leads to the beach.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.