TORTOLA OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
Sightseeing, Swimming, Drink included
As new explorers, we will venture off the beaten track on the island of Tortola in search of the wonderful views that the interior of the island has to offer, which stretch all the way out to sea and the other islands in the archipelago. And as a final reward we will be treated to a fantastic swim in the sea by a small, unspoilt beach.
What we will see
- Off-road adventure
- Road Town
- Ridge Road
- Inland views
- Caribbean beach
What we will do
- We will leave the port in our off-road vehicle, ready to embark on an exciting adventure across the island of Tortola, which will take us to one of the most inaccessible beaches in this magical land.
- The convoy of off-road vehicles will speed through the capital, Road Town, with its blend of Caribbean and colonial style architecture, before we venture onto the trail that leads to Ridge Road, a winding, scenic road offering charming views.
- The route will reveal the island's natural beauty that lies in its fascinating landscapes and untouched flora and fauna.
- As we cross the rolling hills, immersed in the rural inland charm under a sky that embraces the land and sea, we will make a few short stops to take some unforgettable photos.
- Then we will head to a small tropical beach where we will switch from intrepid explorers to laid-back beachgoers and enjoy an invigorating swim in the sea.
- As the perfect end to our extraordinary adventure, we will be offered a refreshing drink that we can sip as we gaze out to the horizon where the sky and ocean collide.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is forbidden for guests with heart, neck or back problems and pregnant women.
- Minimum age: 4 years old. Children under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion as the Jeeps are not equipped with suitable child seats.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- The beach is free and not equipped; sun loungers and parasols are not included.
- The Jeep is driven by a driver.