FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS
A magical encounter with the kindest, sweetest animals in the marine world: dolphins! In the waters of the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium, we will experience the thrill of direct contact with the dolphins, which will amaze us with their intelligence and playfulness.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of Road Town
- Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium
- Dolphin encounter in the water
What we will do
- We will leave the port and start our excursion with a sightseeing tour of Road Town, the capital of the island of Tortola, which boasts an intriguing blend of Caribbean and colonial style architecture.
- Then we will head to the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium, which directly overlooks the sea and lies in an idyllic location between the lush green surrounding hills and the bright blue sea.
- Accompanied by an expert guide, we will enjoy direct contact with the dolphins. We will walk along a platform in a sheltered area of the dolphinarium and experience the thrill of touching these gentle marine mammals.
- The dolphins will pull out all the stops and charm us with their agile moves and joyous cries. By now, we'll be the best of friends and will have earned a tender embrace before we say goodbye.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The instructors will provide information in English.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height: 130 cm.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to enter the water.
- During the activities, taking photos and videos is not permitted; they can be purchased on site.