SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS
Swimming with dolphins is a unique and unforgettable experience at any age. It's the perfect opportunity for children to enjoy a fun, exciting and educational experience, and for adults to release their inner child and find the Peter Pan lurking inside. Could Tortola be your Neverland?
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of Road Town
- Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium
- Dolphin swim
- Kiss, fin shake and hug
- Ride on the back of a dolphin
What we will do
- We will leave the port and start our excursion with a sightseeing tour of Road Town, the capital of the island of Tortola, which boasts an intriguing blend of Caribbean and colonial style architecture.
- Then we will head to the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium, which directly overlooks the sea and lies in an idyllic location between the lush green surrounding hills and the bright blue sea.
- Accompanied by an expert guide, we will enter the water to swim and interact with the dolphins in their natural environment.
- The dolphins will pull out all the stops and charm us with their agile moves and joyous cries. By now we'll be the best of friends so we will receive a lovely kiss, exchange a hand and "fin shake" and a friendly hug.
- But the excitement doesn't end there! As well as swimming around freely with the sweetest mammals in the sea, we can hold on tight for a thrilling ride on the back of a dolphin – memory that will stay with you forever!
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The instructors will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height: 130 cm.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to enter the water.
- During the activities, taking photos and videos is not permitted; they can be purchased on site.