A DAY AT THE XPLOR ADVENTURE PARK
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
Endless fun for explorers both old and young! Let us spend the day in a magnificent adventure park with its amazing underground world made up of caves, streams, stalactites and stalagmites just waiting to be discovered.
What we will see
- Ferry transfer to Playa del Carmen
- XPLOR adventure park
- Offroad in the jungle with amphibious vehicles
- Rafting and swimming in the underground river
- Buffet lunch
What we will do
- We leave the ship on a tender boat and reach dry land where a coach waits to take us to the destination of our excursion.
- We enter the XPLOR adventure park: surrounded by the lush jungle, it is home to a whole underground world of caves, cenotes and underground rivers that provide the backdrop for incredible exploration.
- Enjoy the thrill of flying suspended between the sky and the ground on one of the 13 ziplines in the park: climb to the top of a platform overlooking the jungle and speed down one of the tallest circuits in Latin America while enchanted by the breath-taking views and almost touching the river below with your feet.
- Drive unstoppable amphibious vehicles in the middle of the jungle along spectacular tracks and through fascinating caves headed to an underground river where we can admire amazing rock formations as we raft or swim in the crystal-clear streams among the stalactites and stalagmites.
- A light nutritious buffet lunch perfect for true explorers is just what we need to top up our energy reserves!
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness or those with mobility problems.
- The ferry transfer to Playa del Carmen takes approximately 45 minutes.
- The coach transfer from Playa del Carmen to the adventure park takes approximately 20 minutes.
- The sea might get rough, so those who deem it necessary can take sea sickness tables before setting off on the excursion.
- Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Minimum age: 8 years. *Amphibious vehicle drivers must be of age and hold a valid driving licence.
- It is mandatory to wear a life jacket during all water activities.
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet while in the park.
- The use of the lockers is included in the price.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, non-slip shoes, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Valuables, cameras, purses and other personal items are the responsibility of participants.
- No refunds are provided for tickets, gift certificates and vouchers after the ticket is purchased. No exceptions will be considered as agreements with agents at every individual port are stipulated prior to the arrival of the ship.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays.
- Itinerary sequence may vary.
- We recommend respecting the schedule established by the guide.
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials. In order to guarantee the high quality of shore excursions, it may be necessary to make changes and therefore the actual excursion may differ from the descriptions provided.