CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH THE MOST ADORABLE CREATURES OF GRAND CAYMAN
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
It is not just pirates! Come close to the world of marine creatures, touch the giant turtles, wink at Smiley the crocodile and run after multi-coloured butterflies. The Caribbean "animal farm" will win you over in a whirlwind of sounds, colours and a vibrant atmosphere.
What we will see
- Turtle Farm
- Exploration of marine predators and fauna
- Free time at Breaker's Lagoon with water slides
What we will do
- Experiment with the most exciting attraction of the Cayman Islands, the Turtle Farm lake complex, where we can enjoy a close encounter with the island's wild fauna.
- We enter into the spirit of this beautiful place interacting with birds and turtles and exploring the nature trails, to experience the true culture of the Cayman Islands.
- We come face to face with the Green Sea Turtles, among the biggest sea turtles that can weigh as much as 200 kg! We can even have a close encounter with them and take photos in the Touch Pool.
- We can enjoy the wild nature of the deep blue Caribbean Sea here in the internal courtyard of this establishment. Looking into the predator tank we can see sharks, turtles and other exotic fish. Smiley, a crocodile who appeared quite unexpectedly at Grand Cayman in 2006 proudly shows off his efforts aimed at earning his upkeep.
- We can enjoy our day like carefree children swimming freely in Breaker's Lagoon, the largest swimming pool on the island that boasts two waterfalls and an underwater viewing window into the predator tank.
- We can discover the many species of lizards, butterflies and trees of the Cayman Islands by going on one of the Nature Trails. A visit to the Education Centre is very useful to learn about the animals that we encountered in the park.
- Those who wish to take home a memento of our visit can go to the souvenir shop next to the reception where there are all sorts of souvenirs to cater for all tastes.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- You must be able to swim.
- We recommend wearing comfortable, hard-wearing shoes.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.