OFF-ROAD ATV ADVENTURE IN THE RAINFOREST
Nature excursion, Entertainment
An original excursion for adventurous guests, on board an off-road ATV to explore a wild world that will push our adrenalin level to the maximum!
What we will see
- El Yunque
- Driving off-road through trails, mud and fords
What we will do
- We head for the foothills of the El Yunque rainforest, for an incredible experience on a Bombardier off-road vehicle.
- Forty-five minutes away from San Juan, right in the middle of Puerto Rico, Four Track Adventures offers an exciting excursion that lasts one and a half hours leaving from the Hacienda.
- An incredible journey in a two-seater off-road vehicle to explore hills that are covered with lush rainforest vegetation going around ancient trees and natural creeks from where we can view the spectacular scenery of the eastern coast of Puerto Rico.
- As soon as we arrive at the Hacienda we are given a briefing with information about the journey and safety instructions related to the off-road vehicle.
- The adventure begins as we follow our expert guides in our off-road vehicles on a specially designed trail that guarantees the maximum level of safety. In any case, the speed of our vehicles is automatically controlled for the safety of the driver and the passenger.
- The selected route offers a challenge with different types of terrain including, weather permitting, a fordcrossing.
- An unforgettable experience that will make our hearts beat a bit faster, but that is perfectly manageable for both expert drivers as well as beginners.
What you need to know
- This tour is sold by the ATV.
Please book tour by ATV and not per passenger. Each ATV can accommodate up to
two people - one driver and one rider.
- Drivers must wear closed shoes, approved helmet and protective glasses.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- We recommend wearing closed shoes and comfortable clothing with your swimsuit underneath.
- We recommend bringing a towel with you.
- Riders must be at least 10 years
old to participate.
- All drivers must present a valid
driver's license and be at least 16 years old.
- Unguided travel time is
approximately 45 minutes each way.