DIVING FOR CERTIFIED DIVERS AT ANTHONY'S KEY RESORT
Nature excursion, Swimming
If you are a certified diver, you absolutely cannot miss the opportunity to see, at close quarters, the spectacular coral reef which surrounds the Caribbean Sea, in one of the most beautiful spots in the whole area.
What we will see
- Anthony's Key Resort
- Diving in the bay's crystal clear waters
- Coral reef
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach for Anthony's Key Resort, a corner of paradise dotted with charming wooden bungalows and coconut trees in the heart of a sparkling lagoon. The resort allows guests to relax with first class amenities and facilities or to have fun with a selection of water sports.
- Once we reach our destination, we pick up the equipment and we dive to explore the seabed of this spectacular corner of paradise. Thanks to the weather which is always excellent and the stunning coral treasure guarded by the crystalline sea, the waters off Anthony's Key are one of the most beautiful locations in the Islas de la Bahía for diving.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- The excursion is reserved for certified scuba divers. Participants must present their license at the time of boarding and before diving, must demonstrate that they are able to empty the mask full of water.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a release form.
- Diving will take place in places designated by the representatives, dependent on weather and sea conditions.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides.
- Only those who have a scuba diving license, who have dived or taken part in refresher courses over the past 24 months, can participate in this excursion. In compliance with PADI standards and regulations, guests who declare having health issues must present an authorisation letter issued from their doctor in order to participate in the excursion.