HORSEBACK RIDE AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
An unforgettable horseback rise on the beach to take in the enchanting island scenery with superb views of the ocean followed by a relaxing break to fully enjoy Roatan.
What we will see
- Horseback ride
- Roatan scenery
- Relaxation on the beach
What we will do
- A short coach ride takes us to a fabulous beach where we are welcomed by the staff who will illustrate the facilities available as well as our excursion.
- Our guide then introduces us to the faithful steed that will take us to discover the island. All horses are robust, gentle and know the itinerary very well. We will make friends with them in no time.
- We get into the saddle and set off to discover Roatan along a dirt road offering enchanting views of the Caribbean Sea. We ride surrounded by a true paradise and the fascinating colours of the ocean and wild nature.
- Once at the end of the track, we take our horses into the sea, as they love to cool down.
- After our ride, we have two hours to relax on the beach, a true oasis where we can swim in the crystal-clear waters, lie lazily in the sun or enjoy some drinks and snacks purchased on site.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight: 113 kg.
- The horseback trip lasts around 40 minutes.
- Showers and changing rooms available on site.
- Food and drinks are not included in the ticket price.
- Pregnant women and people with back and neck problems are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- You must wear closed shoes.
- The use of a helmet is compulsory.
- It is not permitted to use cameras during the activity for safety reasons.
- Non-slip shoes for hire are available on-site (3 USD a pair).