A FLYING ADVENTURE FOLLOWED BY RELAXING MOMENTS ON TABYANA BEACH
The ideal excursion for those who love strong emotions, this adrenaline fuelled experience takes us to West Bay where, defying the laws of gravity, we glide over the splendid Gumbalimba Park directly from a mountain ridge, suspended by steel cables.
What we will see
- West Bay
- Creation Rock
- Gumbalimba Park
- Relax on Tabyana Beach
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and head for West Bay. Our adventure begins at the top of Creation Rock, the highest point of Gumbalimba Park.
- After gearing up with all the necessary equipment (harness, helmet, pulley and gloves) and after a safety briefing given by qualified staff, we have fun whizzing past the park's vegetation and birdlife, firmly attached to strong metal cables, in total safety. The trail is made up of 13 zip lines (of lengths varying between 36 and 183 metres) and 15 platforms, all built on trees, at a height of between 5 and 9 metres above the ground.
- After this amazing experience, we go to relax on Tabyana Beach a beautiful white sand beach lapped by crystalline waters and surrounded by rich tropical vegetation.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion is reserved for guests in good health.
- Participants must wear suitable helmets and safety harnesses.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Pregnant women and people with back and neck problems are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Maximum weight: 100 kg.
- Closed shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent and a small bumbag or backpack to store personal items; hands must be kept free throughout the activity.
- The shuttle bus for the dock leaves every 30 minutes. Flight adventure: Approximately 45 minutes.