BEGINNERS DIVING SESSION IN THE WATERS OF ROATAN
Nature excursion, Swimming
Let us learn about the art of diving and go for a dip in the blue waters to admire the spectacular coral reef which surrounds the Caribbean Sea up close.
What we will see
- Introduction to the diving world
- Explanatory film and theory lesson
- Practice in shallow waters
- Dive in deep waters
What we will do
- The excursions starts as we arrive at the resort where we are introduced to the world of diving. Through the words of our staff, we can already savour the thrill of being underwater surrounded by a sea teeming with life!
- We watch an explanatory film and attend a short theory lesson. Being prepared is essential to have fun while staying safe.
- The time has come for our dive! To start, we can practice in shallow waters and get acquainted with the equipment.
- We are now ready for our first dive. Without exceeding a maximum depth of 12 metres, we discover underwater marvels between schools of fish, fluctuating soft coral and an incredible variety of corals and sponges. An unforgettable experience!
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Equipment, course and transfer included.
- This excursion is a fun activity, no official certification will be awarded.