CATAMARAN TOUR AND SNORKELING ON THE CORAL REEF
Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
The catamaran cruise on board the Jolly Roger offers a day of sailing and snorkeling, to discover unspoiled Nature and dream settings.
What we will see
- Catamaran tour
- Roatan Marine Park
- Buffet snack
What we will do
- After a brief transfer we board our catamaran and set off for the Roatan Marine Park. Roatan is one of the last remaining places where you can still see a vibrant coral reef system, with a myriad of brightly coloured fish and corals.
- After dedicating some time to take in the beauty of the surroundings, we stop to go snorkeling and explore the fascinating underwater world.
- When we return on board from our snorkeling expedition in the warm Caribbean waters, a buffet snack is served with rum or refreshing non-alcoholic drinks at the open bar.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. * The catamaran crew will provide information in English or Spanish.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult during snorkelling.
- Snorkelling equipment included.
- Where conditions do not permit use of the sails, the boat will rely on its motor.
- The meal includes a drink from a selection of rum, soft drink or water. Beer available subject to an additional charge.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.