SNORKELING IN THE WONDERFUL BLUE CHANNEL
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
Nature lovers cannot miss this opportunity to explore at close quarters the wonderful Blue Channel, one of the best preserved coral reefs of Central America.
What we will see
- West End
- Visit to Half Moon Bay and West End Village
- Blue Channel
- Snorkeling on the Coral Reef
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and, after a short journey, we reach West End. Here we board a 10 metre boat with comfortable seating and a shaded area.
- During the crossing we can fully appreciate the beauty of the coast going past places like Half Moon Bay and West End Village before we reach the Blue Channel, where the splendid coral reef that surrounds the entire area lies.
- Here we go snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean sea. The crew make all the necessary equipment available and provide information on how this activity will be carried out.
- Those who do not wish to go snorkeling can relax on board or simply go for a refreshing swim.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.