GRAND TURK: THE ULTIMATE IN SNORKELING
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
We put on mask, fins and snorkel to explore the colourful waters of the island and get to know the fish and the coral that populate the splendid coral reef of Grand Turk, one of the most famous destinations in the world for diving and snorkeling.
What we will see
- Coral reef
- Tropical fish and coral
- Round Cay
What we will do
- At the cruise liner terminal we board a boat where our expert local guides will provide us with all the necessary equipment and safety instructions for a wonderful snorkeling expedition.
- Our first destination is an unspoiled area of the coral reef where we go for an unforgettable snorkeling session in waters that are between 2 and 4.5 metres deep. Here we can see a myriad of multicoloured fish that populate the waters around Grand Turk.
- During our exploration, the experienced friendly crew take us through the coral system and help us to identify the various species of fish and coral. We will also have identification charts that will help us identify the fish while we are snorkeling.
- After this first snorkeling session, we return to the boat and head for another reef beyond Round Cay, where we realise why this place is one of the most famous destinations in the world for diving.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide, but the crew will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems as well as pregnant women.
- Guests must be in good physical health and good swimmers in order to participate in this tour.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Snorkelling equipment included.